After a chilly morning, it warmed into the mid and even upper 70s in many locations by Wednesday afternoon. That warming trend will continue. Expect a gradual increase in clouds with rain chances returning to our forecast by late Tomorrow evening and they will stay with us on/off through Saturday. I DO NOT expect any significant severe weather with this system at the present time.
Todd’s EXTENDED FORECAST:
- TONIGHT: Gradually increasing clouds. Low: 53. Wind: S 5-10 mph.
- THURSDAY: Mostly cloudy and a little warmer. High: 78. Wind: SSW 10-15 mph.
- FRIDAY: Mostly cloudy and mild with a 20% chance of showers. Low: 47. High: 65. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy and breezy with a 80% chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low: 52. High:61. Wind: S 10-20 mph. (SPRING FORWARD ONE HOUR BEFORE BED)
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and chilly. Low: 33. High: 58. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 41. High: 62. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 35 High: 59. Wind: N 15-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low: 43. High: 65. Wind: SE 10 mph.
Please feel free to stop by tomorrow at the OSC Wildfire Relief Drive
The Oklahoma Storm Chasers have organized a donation drive for Thursday, March 9th to help NW Oklahoma wildfire relief efforts. Tomorrow, you can drop off items at Mainard & Sanders Heating & Air Shop from 10am-6pm at 3204 SW 59th St, Suite B in OKC. Items needed: bottled water, Gatorade/Powerade, baby wipes, eye drops, non-perishable food items such as granola bars, trail mix, beef jerky, cracker packs and any other items you think would be helpful. The Oklahoma Storm Chasers will drive the donations there themselves to where they’re needed most!