SEVERE THUNDERSTORM WATCH is in effect for FAR NE/Eastern Oklahoma until 11 pm. A few scattered severe storms have developed late this afternoon across portions of ERN KS/SW MO. I cannot rule out a couple making it into Eastern OK. I do expect more rain to develop later Tonight (Mostly East/SE of the OKC Metro area) Better rain chances are in the forecast starting late Friday through much of Saturday for a large portion of the state. (Once again as I said last night I DO NOT expect significant severe weather with this system)
- TONIGHT: Partly Cloudy (Storms stay mostly to the East of Central OK) LOW: 47 Wind: SW Wind becoming NE 10-20 mph.
- FRIDAY: Partly Cloudy and cooler with a 40% chance of showers (Late Evening) High: 61. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- SATURDAY: Mostly cloudy and breezy with a 90% chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low:48. High:57. Wind: S 10-20 mph. (SPRING FORWARD ONE HOUR BEFORE BED)
- SUNDAY: Mostly sunny and chilly. Low: 32. High: 56. Wind: NE 10-15 mph.
- MONDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 38. High: 60. Wind: SE 5-10 mph.
- TUESDAY: Partly cloudy and cool. Low: 35 High: 57. Wind: N 15-20 mph.
- WEDNESDAY: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low: 43. High: 65. Wind: SE 10-15 mph.
- THURSDAY: Partly cloudy with a 30% chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms. Low: 46. High: 68. Wind: SE 10-20 mph.
Have a Great Thursday Evening! -Todd